The Purchase Order module provides functions for effectively managing purchases. Items are received into Inventory and costs are compared to original purchase orders for variance control. Accounts Payable invoices are automatically created.
• Ship to Address Entry Enter all the locations to which vendors may ship orders. An unlimited number of shipping address may be entered.
• Vendor Contract Pricing Enter vendor special pricing for a given item and quantity. The pricing options include Discount, Markup or Override pricing Click to view larger image
• Auto Purchasing Create purchase recommendations based on backordered quantities on sales orders. Users may create recommendations on a variety of parameters, such as lead-time, best price, or primary vendor status. The recommendations may be edited, changed, or deleted before purchase orders are created
• Purchase Order Receipt and Invoice Entry Enter purchase orders, receipt or goods, receipt of invoice, and process returns. Full Serial and Lot number entry is supported
• Purchase Order History Inquiry View all history information for a given purchase order including date of issuance, receipt quantity, invoice quantity, and invoice cost.
• Purchase Order Summary Report Print a listing of all open orders.
Ship to Addresses
Vendor Contract Prices
• Other Reports
Purchases by Vendor
Purchases by Item
Purchase Order Journal History
Purchase Order Backorder Fill
The Accounts Payable module manages all vendor, invoice and disbursement information. Entry of invoices and the generation of checks is extremely easy and efficient. Our exclusive "toggle" feature literally enables invoices to be paid by simply checking a box
. • Vendor Expense Allocations Create numerous default expense accounts to which vendor invoice expenses may be allocated.
• Remit Address Create separate remit addresses for vendors whose checks are sent to an address other than their mailing address.
• Vendor History Inquiry View and print a detailed account of a vendor's entire history including open invoices and paid invoices with corresponding check information.
• Check Entry Easily create checks for vendors by selecting invoices to pay or enter invoices "on the fly". The "Quick Check" feature enables a single check to be easily printed.
• Aged Payable Report Print aging information on all open Accounts Payable invoices based on given ranges and aging dates.
• Automatic Check Selection Generate a queue of checks to be printed based upon due date and eligible discount.
• Journal History Reports Reprint any journal to provide a comprehensive audit trail of the original transaction at any time.
• Repetitive Invoices Create invoices for vendors on a cyclical basis.
• Vendor Transaction Detail Reports Print a detailed report of all activity for a given range of vendors. Invoice creation, check payments, and discount information will appear on the report for a history of the selected vendors.
• Vendor 1099 Printing Print 1099 forms for vendors. Users may print individual and/or business 1099 forms.
Purchase Journal History
Check Journal History
The General Ledger module combines transaction detail from all accounting modules to provide a full snapshot of the company's financial position, as well as a complete audit trail. The module is completely date sensitive. Transactions may be posted to any present, future or past accounting periods. -->
• General Journal Entry Post debit and credit entries to General Ledger accounts. Automatic reversal and recurring entries are supported. Click to view larger image Click to view larger image
• General Ledger System Options Customize the General Ledger to meet your needs. Define fiscal years and periods. Set the number of years to retain history files, and establish account segment sizes.
• Account Inquiry View transaction detail and summary information for any account. Drill down links are provided to view the original journal, for a complete audit trail.
Financial Statement Printing Wizard Produce income statements and balance sheets, including actual and budget figures, for any given date range. Statements may be sent to the screen, printed, or to a Microsoft Excel worksheet. Click to view larger image Click to view larger image
• Trial Balance Report Print balances for General Ledger accounts for a given range of periods and years. Working trial balance reports may be created for ease in adjusting General Ledger accounts at period and year-end.
• Financial Statement Printing Create customized financial statements and schedules with this option. Utilizing Row and Column Entry, create your own personal financial reports. This option is provided for users whose requirements go beyond that of the Financial Statement Printing Wizard.
• General Ledger Reporting Print a listing of all General Ledger accounts and transaction detail for a given range of dates. Prior periods and years may also be reported upon.
Reconcile all your bank statements with this easy to use module. Bank Reconciliation interfaces with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable so that you may track the flow of funds in bank accounts.
@2014 Blue Lion Designs